Printing is available when the library is open.
To print a document, follow the steps below:
1. Choose SecurePrint on Uniflow from the Print menu. Here is an example of what it looks like in Word:
2. Select number of copies, and change settings as needed, then hit print. The default settings are to print in double sided and in black and white.
3. Locate a printer. Please ask library staff for the location of printers if you have trouble finding one.
4. Log in to the printer by scanning your TCC ID or by typing your TCC ID number and password.
6. Select to choose your print job within the print list on the touch screen.
7. Choose a print option:
8. Log out of your account when finished with printing.
If you are having issues, please tell library staff or call our Help Desk at 918-595-2000.