Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: May 21, 2020 Views: 103
Printing is available when the library is open.
To print a document in color, you must set the print options on your computer first then find a printer with color capability. You can identify a color printer with the "C" in the beginning of a model number.
Follow the steps below:
1. Choose SecurePrint on Uniflow from the Print menu. Here is an example of what it looks like in Word:
2. From Printer Properties, select Auto under Color Mode.
3. Locate a color printer. Please ask the library staff or call the IT Help Desk at 918-595-2000 for the location of a color printer on your campus.
4. Login to the color printer by scanning your TCC ID or by typing your TCC ID number and password.
5. Select to choose your print job within the print list on the touch screen.
6. Choose a print option:
- Print and Keep to print the document and save it in the print queue for 72 hours.
- Print and Delete to print the document and delete it from the list.
7. Log out of your account when finished with printing.
Note: To identify a multifunction printer with color capability, look for the model number on the Canon device on the front. If the model number starts with a "C", it is capable of printing and copying in color.