Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Aug 03, 2020 Views: 63
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the library will be offering contact-free pickup starting August 17, 2020. Learn more here.
You can request a book to placed on on hold for you by following these steps:
- Go to our library website, and do a Discovery Catalog Search.
- Search for the book or item in the search bar (it's the online catalog)
- Click Search, then, if necessary, use limiters on the side to find your item
- Click the title of the book or item and look for the Place Hold button.
- Click on the Place Hold button and follow the directions to reserve your book. You can choose to pick up your book at any TCC campus.
- We suggest not entering any "needed by" dates or asking for a specific campus copy.
You will receive an e-mail when your book is ready and waiting for you!
It usually takes 24-48 hours for the book to arrive.