Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: May 08, 2020 Views: 96
You can find editorials (opinion on a topic by a writer or publisher of the newspaper or magazine) in newspapers and magazines such as Time or the National Review.
For newspaper editorials, go to the library's website, and follow these steps listed below:
1. Click on Articles & Databases
2. Select Newspapers from the drop-down menu under All Databases Types
3. Click on Newspaper Source Plus.
Another option for finding editorials is to access A - Z Databases and then search Academic Search Premier (under the letter A) in the All Subjects category.
Both of the recommended databases have a Document Type feature on the search screen that will limit your results to a specific type of article such as editorial. To enable this limit, follow these steps:
1. Type your keywords in the search screen,
2. Scroll down beneath the search boxes, and look for Search Options.
3. There is a Document Type feature. Scroll the list and select editorial.