Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 5115
Microsoft Office 365 downloads are available to students at no cost. You also have free access to Office 365, which includes a suite of web-based versions of Office products like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. To get to these apps, please login to your student email and then select your app launcher (sometimes called "the hamburger" or "the pancakes") to view the dropdown list of available products. This is is the app launcher:
Please contact TCC's help desk, Call2000, at 918-595-2000 to report issues or if you need help downloading.
Downloading Office 365
1. Make sure that any previous version of Office has been uninstalled from your computer before attempting to install a new version.
2. If you are on campus, make sure you are connected to the internet. If you are on the TCC Guest network, it will not authenticate correctly.
3. Go to MyTCC, then My Account.
4. In your Quick Links box, find and click on Student Software Downloads.
5. Find the Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Download box and click Install Office.
6. Run the downloaded file and follow the directions shown.