Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Feb 11, 2022 Views: 7
eBooks can be transferred to Nook, Kobo, Sony, and other Adobe DRM-Compatible eReaders. Try the following steps listed below. For more help, use the link to Adobe Digital Editions Support Page.
- Wake/turn on and plug your eReader into the computer; if this is the first time connecting it with Adobe Digital Editions, you may be prompted to authorize it with your Adobe account.
- Look for the eReader’s icon to be displayed on the left side of the Adobe Digital Editions window; if the icon does not appear, it may be necessary to disconnect and reconnect the device.
- Click the All Items option on the left side of the Digital Editions window to display all the books you currently have downloaded. Kobo users only: Choose your device’s Manage Library option.
- Click and hold on the eBook you wish to transfer, then drag and release it onto your eReader’s icon on the left side of the window; the transfer process should only take a few seconds.
- Disconnect your eReader from the computer.
- Please note, the eBook may not be listed on your device with eBooks purchased from retailers; if this is the case, check your eReader’s documents folder.