Skip to Main Content
Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: Feb 11, 2022 Views: 5
- If you're off-campus, make sure you log into mytcc.tulsacc.edu with your Student ID number and password.
- Find two of Ebsco's ebook collections at TCC: eBook Collection or the eBook Community College Collection in the "Articles & Databases" link on the TCC Library website.
- To find an eBook, search by keyword or browse by category.
- If you search by keyword, on the search results page in the left column under "Refine Results", check limit to "Full Text". This will display full text eBooks only in your results.
- For each eBook, you will have the option to read the full text in your internet browser or download a file (PDF or EPUB). To download the file, select the Full Download link displayed on the left side of the book you want to check out. You'll be prompted to login to your My EBSCOhost account, or create a My EBSCOhost account if you don't have one already. For more info: Instructions on how to create a My EBSCOhost account. (Please note that a small percentage of the titles available in the eBook Collection are not available for download)
- Once you've logged into your My EBSCOhost account, you will be able to download the eBook. You will need Adobe Digital Editions (and an Adobe account) to open and read the EPUB files. For PDF files, you need the free software, Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | MyTCC | © 2022 Tulsa Community College