Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 75
The Library copiers/printers can scan a document into a PDF file and send it to your MyTCC email and/or to another email account.
Follow the instructions listed below on the Canon copier/printer:
1. Login by scanning your TCC ID or by typing your TCC ID number and password.
2. Press the Main Menu button.
3. Choose the Scan and Send icon.
4. Choose one or both destination buttons for your scan:
- Send to Myself (document automatically is sent to your TCC email)
- New Destination (type in email address for another recipient)
5. If needed, choose 2-sided document.
6. Place the document on the glass OR tray (see different paper orientation)
- face DOWN on the glass
- face UP in the tray
7. Press the Start button to begin the scan and send process. Look at the bottom of the touch screen to confirm that your document is being scanned and then sent to a destination.
8. When finished with scan, press Logout on the touch screen.
Check your email account for the email with "attached image" in the subject line.
If you have more questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 918-595-2000.