If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Mar 03, 2017 Views: 344
There is no library card per se but the Library uses the TCC issued photo ID card which you can get from any Student Activities office in the Student Union.
See information about the Student Union building locations and Student IDs below.
Metro Campus - Building 3 map
Northeast Campus - Building 2 map
Southeast Campus - Building 9 map
West Campus - Building 5 map
More information about TCC ID cards:
- All students at TCC should have and carry a TCC ID card.
- The cost of the initial card is paid for in the application fee.
- There is an ID record keeping fee of $5 per semester for each semester a student is enrolled in credit classes.This fee is added to tuition and fees automatically.
- There is a $20 fee for a replacement card.
- TCC Student ID cards can be used to attain access to certain Student Activities events and to receive discounts on Student Activities events where a fee is charged.
- The card is also required to use the Library, Fitness Center, computer lab and other service centers on each campus.
- A valid TCC student ID card provides the holder free access to the Philbrook Museum.
- Many other businesses in the Tulsa area also provide discounts to card holders.