If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 10
TCC Library provides off-campus access to our subscription databases (many of which contain the full text content of scholarly journals) through our MyTCC single-sign in portal.
Here are the directions for access:
1. From the TCC homepage, log into MyTCC.
2. Locate the QuickLinks box on your MyTCC dashboard. (You may need to select Student Services first.)
3. Click on the Library link from within the QuickLinks box.
4. From the Library home page, click on Articles & Databases (under Find, near the bottom left of the home page).
5. Select the database you would like to use to find articles. Academic Search Premier is a good one to try - it's a multi-disciplinary database containing full text from over 4,600 periodicals, including approximately 3,900 peer reviewed scholarly journals.
[If you are working on campus, you can skip steps 1 - 3 and work directly from the Library's home page.]