Answered By: Jamie Holmes
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015     Views: 95

  • To apply for financial aid, you must complete the FAFSA (Free Application of Federal Student Aid) at  Use the prior year’s tax information to complete the application (i.e. use 2014 taxes to complete the 2015-2016 FAFSA). 
  • If you would like to fill out a paper FAFSA, contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID or TDD 1-800-730-8913, or print one off the FAFSA website and mail it in.  Please note that using the paper FAFSA will delay your Financial Aid processing time.  If you need assistance with the web version of the FAFSA, visit any TCC Financial Aid office.