Answered By: Missy Makres
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2019     Views: 65

To apply for financial aid, you must complete the Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This site is a federal government site (.gov) and the FAFSA is FREE to complete. Sites ending with .net, .com. .org are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Education and do charge for completing a FAFSA.

For more information, visit one of TCC's four main financial aid campus offices.