Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jul 30, 2020 Views: 47
The library has a research guide, Find a Book Review, which includes the database, ProQuest. This database has the New York Times Book Review publication which focuses only on authors and book reviews.
To find a book review using this publication, follow the steps below:
1. Start from the library homepage (https://library.tulsacc.edu)
2. Click on Research Guides.
3. Within the search box, type "book review".
4. Within the results, click on the bold title link Find a Book Review research guide.
5. Look inside the first box, and click on the link New York Times Book Review 1986 to present (ProQuest).
If you are located off-campus, you will need to sign into MyTCC before accessing this database.
Tip: use keywords or authors in the search box labeled "Search within this publication."