Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 30
To find titles of two scholarly journals in the nursing field, follow the directions below:
1. Go to the library homepage
2. Click on the link entitled Articles & Databases.
3. Click on Search for a Journal or Browse a List of Titles
4. Type in "Nursing" and you will see a list of journals with "nursing" in the titles available in the TCC Library's databases.
5. Click on a journal title you will see a list of issues and you can browse the journal for articles.