Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jul 30, 2020 Views: 24
My List is part of the library catalog which allows you to maintain a list of books that interest you and to request a book for delivery to your campus library.
To access My List, follow these steps:
1. Click on the My Library Account link from the homepage (below the search bar)
2. You will be prompted to login using your T# and password
3. Click on you name in the top right and select My Personal Lists
4. To request a book for delivery to your campus library, you have to click on the title from you list and open the record.
5. Click on the blue Place Hold button to begin the process of requesting the book from another campus for delivery.
Please allow 24-48 hours for intercampus delivery.