Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jul 30, 2020 Views: 23
On the TCC Library website, you can:
1. Go to Articles & Databases,
2. Select the All Subjects drop down menu.
3. Click on the subject Nursing, Allied Health & Health Sciences to see a list of databases that offer full-text articles.
Now you can begin your search within one of the listed databases for journal articles about aging and older adults. We recommend you start with CINAHL.
In a database, begin your search with the following steps:
1. Type your keywords "aging and older adults" into the search box.
2. Look for a checkbox labeled "scholarly or peer-reviewed journals/articles only" to apply the limit filter to your search results.
3. Within your results, you should see records with full-text articles and abstracts. You can also limit your results to only full-text by using the checkbox limit "full-text."
You will be prompted to log into MyTCC before getting access to the article databases.