Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 125
Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 125
Follow these steps to send an email to your instructor:
- Don't forget to save your assignment, if necessary, to the your desktop (temporary if on a TCC computer) or to a flash drive.
- Access your TCC email account from the MyTCC link on the top of TCC's homepage.
- Create a new email, add your instructor's email address or search for their name within the directory in the "To" box (suggestions will populate in a dropdown). You can also attempt to get their email from your Blackboard class and/or email them through Blackboard.
- Look for the attachment link or a paper clip symbol.
- Click on browse the pc to find your saved document.
- After you see the file name attached, fill in the subject line and type your message, click send.