Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Sep 18, 2023 Views: 16
For students, Academic Integrity is addressed in the TCC Student Handbook.
You can learn more about Academic Integrity in this TCC book about the topic:
If you are faculty or a student, you can find information for filing violations or the appeals process on the "Report a Concern" page of the TCC website.
In 2022, the Process Improvement Committee shared detailed information in TCC Today for TCC faculty about the new process to identify and report academic integrity violations; the appeals process on the student’s side; and most importantly, the different resources that have been put in place to support you and our students in becoming champions of academic integrity.
- The Academic Integrity Process_Maxient PPT
- Faculty Handbook, FH.05.D Academic Integrity Policy, page 90
- Student Handbook, Academic Policies, SH.02.A – Academic Integrity Policy
- Academic Affairs Proposal Recommendation Form & Revisions based on faculty input: “Resolution and Penalties”
- Q&A – document prepared to support previous presentations
- Academic Integrity at Tulsa Community College (same as book above)
For questions related to the Academic Integrity Policy/Process, please contact the Office for Academic Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.