Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Sep 28, 2022 Views: 18
- Know how and when to send an attachment to an email. Sometimes you will need to send documents to instructors and classmates via email for an assignment or even to yourself to be able to access the file later. See this info on how to attach a document to an email. See this FAQ on how to access your TCC student email.
- Become information, media, and digitally literate. Literacy leads to fluency! Check out the "Digital Basics" tab on the Media Literacy guide to learn how to interpret the information you find online.
- Be sure you know how to print at TCC. Our process might be different than you were expecting! Make time to set up your badge access to our printers so that you save yourself time in the future. See this FAQ about printing from your laptop or personal device.
- See our tips for how to succeed as an online student at TCC.
- Make use of the free Office 365 products TCC offers to students.
- Know that the library has guides on how to use certain software products, like our Zotero guide and PowerPoint guide. See all of our guides here.
- Search all our FAQ on Computers & Tech help.
- Search all our FAQ on Software Help.
- Search all our FAQ on login and access issues here
- And remember! You can always search for your question here in our FAQ knowledge bank.