Contact the TCC Library
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jul 30, 2020 Views: 48
WiFi is Available in Parking Lots on All TCC Campuses
TCC has expanded outdoor WiFi options to all four main campuses.
- Metro Campus parking lots 5 and 6
Metro Campus Map (PDF)
- Northeast Campus Student Union parking lots 8 and 9
Northeast Campus Map (PDF)
- Southeast Campus parking lots 4, 5, 6 and 8
Southeast Campus Map (PDF)
- West Campus parking lot 3 outside Student Union and Fitness Center
West Campus Map (PDF)
For the areas listed above, students will need to use their T-number and password to login for access.
In addition, wireless hotspots have been deployed at the Metro Campus making three areas, parking lots 1, 3 and 4, accessible to the internet from a car for anyone. Select ‘Cox_Bus_Central_Hotspot’ from the list of available networks and it will take you to a Cox web page to accept their terms and conditions.
- Lots 8 & 9 at Northeast are now also available as hot spots.