Answered By Career Services
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2016     Views: 401

There are two types of job opportunities for students who attend Tulsa Community College, Federal Work Study (FWS) positions through Financial Aid and staff positions. Here’s how to search for both types of opportunities:


2.  Scroll down and click on Employment.

3.  Choose “Staff” or “Workstudy.”

4.  Click the job you are interested in.

5.  Click “Apply for this Job.” If you have not applied for a job at Tulsa Community College before, you may need to create an account.

For additional assistance, please contact us.