What if I don’t receive my VA Education Payments?


Commonly students will not receive payments if they do not:

1. Submit certification paperwork each semester to the certifying official.

2. Students using Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill® must verify their enrollment in order to receive payment.

3. Have not set up direct deposit with the VA or account information is incorrect.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill 

  • Last Updated May 12, 2020
  • Views 32
  • Answered By Matt Hopkins

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us


Offline during peak time.