Where can students, faculty, and staff get a syllabus for a class taught in years previous?


Go to MyTCC and hove over the Emplyee tab. Next, select Faculty from the dropdown:


After that, scroll down to "Important Documents," and there you will see the Syllabus Request Form in the right-hand column. 

This form is for students, faculty, and staff. It cannot be used to request current/ongoing class syllabi. TCC does not provide syllabi for ongoing classes students are not enrolled in. Please look in the course catalog for the course dscription for information about the courses offered.

  • Last Updated Mar 11, 2024
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Amanda Ross

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0