Q. How do I update my personal information such as address, phone number, and personal email address?


The TCC Enrollment Services Office is your one-stop shop for processing applications for admission, enrollment help, and issuing and receiving student records. Here is a comprehensive list of the services they provide:

  • Apply for Admissions
  • Request a TCC Transcript
  • Submit Credentials to TCC
  • Verification of Enrollment and Degrees
  • Petition Residency Status
  • Admissions and Enrollment Assistance
  • Concurrent High School Student Assistance
  • Name, Address, and SSN Updates
  • Enrollment and Withdrawals
  • Last Updated May 31, 2019
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Jamie Holmes

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0