Q. What happens if there is not a space available in a class and the student really wants that class?


The Enrollment Services, Academic Advising, and School offices all can help the student to find an alternative which might serve for that term. This would not qualify for an exception.

  • Last Updated May 31, 2019
  • Views 41
  • Answered By Jamie Holmes

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0