Q. Where do I get my transcript?
If you need an official transcript, you can request it in person or learn more through TCC's website on the Requesting and Submitting Transcripts webpage.
For an unofficial copy of your transcript, you can retrieve it via MyTCC:
- Log into MyTCC and got to the My Account tab.
- The fifth box down on the left side of the page is the Academic Profile box.
- At the bottom of that box is a link that says Transcript.
- Click on that and choose Transcript Level: All Levels and Transcript Type: Unofficial Transcript Credit, then click Submit.
- Once on the Unofficial Transcript you can print it or save save the page as a pdf. (Depending on how long your transcript is, a screenshot may not capture all of it.)