Where do I find a copy of my transcript?
If you need an official transcript, you can request it in person or learn more through TCC's website on the Requesting and Submitting Transcripts webpage.
You can also request an official printed transcript, an electronic official transcript (sent via Parchment), or an unofficial copy of your transcript via MyTCC:
- Log into MyTCC and go to the My Account tab.
- The sixth box down on the left side of the page is the Transcripts box.
- For an official transcript (printed or electronic), you will need your TCC login information. You will be redirected to the appropriate form. Click your selected link and follow the instructions.
- For an unofficial transcript Click on that link and choose Transcript Level: All Levels and Transcript Type: Unofficial Transcript Credit, then click Submit.
- Once on the Unofficial Transcript you can print it or save the page as a pdf. (Depending on how long your transcript is, a screenshot may not capture all of it.)