Answered By: Jamie Holmes
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015     Views: 44

  • TCC is a member of the National Student Clearinghouse and as such, student loan lenders and servicers can visit and click on "Verify Current Enrollment” and follow the prompts to review a student’s current enrollment status. If you are not enrolled in at least six credit hours and have not been notified of repayment, contact your loan servicer.  If you do not know who your loan servicer is, you can login to and select “financial aid review” to see your information, or call The Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID or TDD 1-800-730-8913.
  • If your lender/servicer cannot find your information, visit Enrollment Services to request a Verification Letter.
  • For more information about deferring loans, please visit