Answered By: Jamie Holmes Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 Views: 42
Answered By: Jamie Holmes
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 Views: 42
- TCC maintains a priority consideration deadline each semester for processing a student’s financial aid application. Students who submit a FAFSA application, all credentials and/or documents requested by the priority consideration deadline, should be packaged for funding before the first day of class.
- Each student situation is unique and therefore you may have to submit additional documentation after the FAFSA and credentials/documentation have been submitted to TCC. Check your Financial Aid Dashboard in MYTCC or check with any TCC campus Financial Aid office for more detailed instructions on what you need to do to complete the financial aid process.
- The TCC priority consideration deadlines are:
- June 1st for the Fall Semester
- November 1st for the Spring Semester
- April 1st for the Summer Semester.