If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jun 14, 2018 Views: 4
Please see the link below.
The TCC Enrollment Services Office is your one-stop shop for processing applications for admission, enrollment help, and issuing and receiving student records. Here is a comprehensive list of the services they provide:
- Apply for Admissions
- Request a TCC Transcript
- Submit Credentials to TCC
- Verification of Enrollment and Degrees
- Petition Residency Status
- Admissions and Enrollment Assistance
- Concurrent High School Student Assistance
- Name, Address, and SSN Updates
- Enrollment and Withdrawals