Contact Us

If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.

Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018     Views: 44

  • Submit all Official credentials to any Enrollment Services office. (GED scores/High School Transcripts/College Transcripts/ACT scores)
  • Transcripts will be considered Official if they are received by TCC in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution.
  • Apply for Financial Aid and/or Scholarships.
  • Visit with an Academic Advisor to determine what classes to enroll in, or to see if you need additional placement testing before enrolling in classes. If you have prior college course work, please bring copies of transcripts with you.

*Information provided by TCC Enrollment Services FAQ document.