Contact Us

If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.

Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2018     Views: 13

  • Contact the Education Access Center as the first step.  It is recommended that you start this process before the beginning of the semester, although you may request accommodations at any time.
  • It is the student’s responsibility to initiate contact and make a request for accommodations with the EAC each semester the student is enrolled. To begin a request to receive accommodations, click on the Disability Resources webpage at, and select the “How to Register For Services."
  • To initiate your request, we suggest that you provide documentation to support your request. An Individualized Education Plan (IEP), Section 504 Plan, Summary of Performance (SOP) or a typed letter on official letterhead from a diagnosing professional are all acceptable forms of documentation.