If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Oct 01, 2015 Views: 18
You can request a book to placed on on hold for you by following these steps:
1. Go to our library website, and find the Books link.
2. Search for the book in our online catalog on the Books webpage
3. Click to retrieve the record of the book in the results list
4. In the book record, look for Place Hold button.
5. Click on the Place Hold link and follow the directions to reserve your book. You can choose to pick up your book at any TCC campus.
You will receive an e-mail when your book is ready and waiting for you!