Contact Us

If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.

Related Topics

Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: Mar 14, 2017     Views: 276

Currently enrolled students:

To get a 1098-T form, follow the instructions:
1. Sign into MyTCC
2. Click on My Account
3. Look for information about the 1098-T Tax form.

If you are unable to access MyTCC, visit  When asked for the school code, enter KS.

For additional assistance contact the staff in the Bursar's Office.