Contact Us

If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.

Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: May 22, 2018     Views: 8

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) maintains a website that has a list of products that offer free federal tax returns.

 This is an IRS site with a list of free products that help you complete and e-file your tax forms. Look for the section about filing your tax return electronically.