If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Oct 01, 2015 Views: 13
The library has a research guide, Find a Book Review that includes the database, ProQuest. This database has the New York Times Book Review publication which focus only on authors and book reviews.
To find a book review using this publication, follow the steps below:
1. Start from the library homepage (http://library.tulsacc.edu)
2. Click on the Research Guides.
3. Within the search box, type "book review".
4. Within the results, click on the bold title link Find a Book Review research guide.
5. Look inside the first box, and click on the link New York Times Book Review 1986 to present (ProQuest).
If you are located off-campus, you will need to sign into MyTCC before accessing this database.
Tip: use keywords or authors in the search box labeled "Search within this publication".