If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 18
To find titles of two scholarly journals in the nursing field, follow the directions below:
1. Go to the library homepage
2. Click on the link entitled Articles & Databases.
3. Click on Search for a Journal or Browse a List of Titles
4. Type in "Nursing" and you will see a list of journals with "nursing" in the titles available in the TCC Library's databases.
5. Click on a journal title you will see a list of issues and you can browse the journal for articles.