If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jul 09, 2018 Views: 23
My List is part of the library catalog which allows you to maintain a list of books that interest you and to request a book for delivery to your campus library.
To access My List, follow these steps:
1. Use the search box on the library's website to search for books.
2. Then click on My List in upper right corner in the gray bar.
3. Click on the Sign In button for the MyTCC sign-in.
3. To request a book for delivery to your campus library, you have to click on the title in the My List and open the record.
4. Click on the blue Place Hold button to begin the process of requesting the book from another campus for delivery.
Please allow 24-48 hours for intercampus delivery.