If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 20
On the library website, you can:
1. Go to Articles & Databases,
2. Select the All Subjects drop down menu.
3. Click on the subject Nursing, Allied Health & Medicine to see a list of databases that offer full-text articles.
Now you can begin your search within one of the listed databases for journal articles about aging and older adults.
In a database, begin your search with the following steps:
1. Type your keywords "aging and older adults" into the search box.
2. Look for a checkbox labeled "scholarly or peer-reviewed journals/articles only" to apply the limit filter to your search results.
3. Within your results, you should see records with full-text articles and abstracts. You can also limit your results to only full-text by using the checkbox limit "full-text".
**If you are located off campus, you will be prompted to log into MyTCC before getting access to the article databases.