Contact Us

If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.

Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2017     Views: 13

TCC provides academic support for students with disabilities in the Education Access Center (Metro Campus, Room 331) and the Resource Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (RCDHH) (Northeast Campus, Room 2163).

There are additional EAC staff located at each TCC campus.

  • Metro Campus: contact EAC office, 918-595-7115
  • Northeast Campus : Counseling, 918-595-7541
  • Southeast Campus : Counseling, 918-595-769
  • West Campus: Counseling, 918-595-8179

To find more information about their services and student support, visit the Disability Resources webpage.