If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jun 11, 2018 Views: 109
Follow these steps to send an email to your instructor:
- Save your assignment, if necessary, to the your desktop (temporary if on a TCC computer) or to a flash drive.
- Access your TCC email account from the MyTCC link on the top of TCC's homepage.
- Open a new email, add your instructor's email address or search for their name within the directory in the "To" box.
- Look for the attachment link or a paper clip symbol.
- Click on browse the pc to find your saved document.
- After you see the file name attached, fill in the subject line and type your message, click send.