If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Mar 03, 2017 Views: 375
See the following information about the TCC Student ID/College-Wide Identification Number (CWID).
The ID number has 8 digits beginning with 10------ or beginning with the letter "T" like T20-------- or T10--------.
The password is the same as your MyTCC password.
If you still have trouble with your Student ID number, find or verify your CWID/Student ID by
contacting your TCC Enrollment Offices/Registrar or the TCC IT Help Desk.
- Metro Campus: 918-595-7226, 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
- Northeast Campus: 918-595-7526, 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
- Southeast Campus: 918-595-7726, 10300 E. 81 Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
- West Campus: 918-595-8126, 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
- Distance Learning Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TCC IT Help Desk: 918-595-2000