If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Jun 11, 2018 Views: 62
Microsoft Office 365 downloads are available to students at no cost.
Please contact TCC's help desk, Call2000, at 918-595-2000 to report issues or if you need help downloading.
Downloading Office 365
1. Make sure that any previous version of Office has been uninstalled from your computer.
2. If you are on campus, make sure you are connected to the Student WiFi network. If you are on the Guest network, it will not authenticate correctly.
3. Go to MyTCC, then My Account.
4. In your Quick Links box, find and click on Student Software Downloads.
5. Find the Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Download box and click Install Office.
6. Run the downloaded file and follow the directions shown.