Contact Us

If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.

Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: Dec 02, 2019     Views: 5

The Oklahoma State Regents of Higher Education has course transfer tables to help you determine if a specific course is transferrable to another Oklahoma institution. Use the link below, then choose your discipline and school year to see the tables.