If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.
Answered By Library Staff Last Updated: Nov 26, 2018 Views: 1
• Failure to return the device on time will result in a fine of $20 and a hold will be placed on the bursar account.
• Students will be charged a replacement fee for missing and/or damaged devices and accessories. Replacement fees are as follows. Device: $140.00, Case: $20.00, Charging cord: $20.00.
• Devices must be returned to the Information Desk rather than a drop-box.
• Devices must be returned to the Library from which they were checked out.
• Students who have returned the hotspot late more than three times or long overdue one time may be restricted from further checkout for the remainder of that semester.