Contact Us

If Chat is offline, try finding your answer in our FAQ database by typing the subject of your question in the box above and viewing the FAQs that appear as you type. If you don't find what you're looking for, you may submit your question and receive an answer via email as soon as possible.

Answered By Library Staff
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018     Views: 22

Yes, under the same parameters we have used for true section changes in the past, the student needs to complete the paperwork in the Academic School (Division) Office, which confirms they have attended the class and have the approval of the incoming instructor/Dean. However, if they haven’t attended the class, it will not be considered a section change.