Answered By Career Services
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2016     Views: 21

You are awarded FWS through your Financial Aid. When you are filling out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), be sure to indicate that you are interested in FWS. After your financial aid is processed, you will then go into your account to accept your funds. When you do this, make sure you accept your FWS money as well.  After that process, you are free to apply to any open positions. If you need assistance with this process, please contact us.